What to Put Between Two Mirrors in the Bathroom
Mirrors have become an essential part of every bathroom. They not only serve a functional purpose but also add a touch of style and elegance to the space. Many people choose to install two mirrors in their bathrooms, especially if they have a double vanity or a large bathroom. However, the question arises – what should be put between two mirrors in the bathroom? In this article, we will explore some creative ideas to enhance the beauty of your bathroom and provide answers to frequently asked questions regarding this topic.
1. Clear glass shelves: Placing clear glass shelves between two mirrors can create a visually appealing effect. These shelves can be used to display decorative items or store bathroom essentials, adding functionality and aesthetic appeal.
2. Backlit LED strip: Installing a backlit LED strip between two mirrors can give a modern and luxurious look to your bathroom. The soft glow of the LED lights will create a stunning visual effect and add a touch of elegance to the space.
3. Artwork or framed pictures: If you want to add a personal touch to your bathroom, hanging artwork or framed pictures between two mirrors can be a great option. Choose pieces that complement the overall aesthetic of your bathroom and create a focal point.
4. Floating vanity: Installing a floating vanity between two mirrors can be a smart choice. It not only provides storage space but also adds a contemporary and sleek look to the bathroom. Choose a vanity with clean lines and a minimalist design for a modern touch.
5. Mosaic tiles: Placing mosaic tiles between two mirrors can create a stunning visual effect. Choose tiles with intricate patterns or vibrant colors to add a pop of personality to your bathroom. This option works particularly well if you have a neutral color scheme in your bathroom.
6. Plants: Adding greenery to your bathroom can bring a refreshing and natural vibe. Placing small potted plants or hanging planters between two mirrors can create a beautiful and calming atmosphere. Just make sure to choose plants that thrive in high humidity environments.
7. Mirrored medicine cabinet: If you are looking for a practical solution, installing a mirrored medicine cabinet between two mirrors can be a great choice. It provides additional storage space for toiletries and medications while maintaining the symmetry and aesthetic appeal of the mirrors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Can I put a mirror between two mirrors in the bathroom?
Yes, placing a mirror between two mirrors can create a visually stunning effect. However, make sure the size and style of the mirror complement the surrounding mirrors.
2. How do I clean mirrors in the bathroom?
To clean bathroom mirrors, mix equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray the solution onto the mirror and wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth or newspaper for a streak-free shine.
3. Can I use adhesive hooks to hang artwork between two mirrors?
Yes, adhesive hooks can be used to hang lightweight artwork or framed pictures between two mirrors. Make sure to follow the instructions on the adhesive packaging for proper installation.
4. What type of lighting is best for a bathroom with two mirrors?
For optimal lighting, consider installing sconces or vanity lights on either side of the mirrors. This will provide even lighting and eliminate shadows on the face.
5. How do I choose the right size of shelves for my bathroom?
Measure the space between the two mirrors and choose shelves that are slightly smaller in width. This will ensure a balanced and proportionate look.
6. Are there any safety concerns with placing shelves between two mirrors?
Ensure that the shelves are securely installed using appropriate hardware to prevent accidents. Avoid placing heavy or breakable items on the shelves that could potentially fall and cause harm.
7. Can I use real plants in my bathroom?
Yes, you can use real plants in your bathroom. However, ensure that the plants receive sufficient light and are watered appropriately to thrive in the humid bathroom environment.
In conclusion, there are numerous options to enhance the space between two mirrors in your bathroom. Whether it’s adding decorative items, installing shelves, or incorporating lighting, the key is to create a visually appealing and functional area that complements the overall aesthetic of your bathroom.